Post Surgery Reflections: 4-Week Anniversary Update! (My Nonbinary Update)
This is Part Four in my “Post-Surgery Reflections” series, where I discuss having undergone a trans-affirming surgery from the perspective of a nonbinary gender therapist.
In “4-Week Anniversary“ I share:
– What felt better during week 3 and what still felt…uncomfortable.
– What I finally was able to start doing again just a few days ago!
– What I’m using for support and will continue to use in the future
– In what ways this is improving how I feel about myself, internally and externally
– What I’m going to be working on in 2018 to continue feeling more aligned with myself and my body
– What is “purple glue” and what it had to do with my surgery 🙂
Binders mentioned in the video:
Carefix “Sophia” Front Close Post-Op Compression Surgical Vest (affiliate link)
Jockey Women’s Zip Front Seam Free Bra (wearing at night) (affiliate link)