Interview with “Say More About That…” Podcast
Interview with: Say More About That…, “An Important Conversation with a Transgender Competent Therapist.” Hosted by Jeff Guenther, MS, LPC.
Date of Release: 7/22/19
Episode Length: 41 minutes
From the host:
Jeff and Dara Hoffman-Fox, a fellow therapist, talk about important issues in the transgender community.
This episode covers:
- What is the difference between a transgender competent and transgender-friendly therapist?
- Why do some people hate transgender and non-binary people and where does their transphobia stem from?
- The difference between mental health counseling and philosophical counseling.
- How young is too young to start transitioning to another gender?
- What exactly goes into a letter for transgender clients that want to start medically transitioning.
Learn more about Dara Hoffman-Fox, LPC at their website and all the services they offer.