Welcome, so glad you stopped by!
My name is Dara Hoffman-Fox and I’m a Licensed Professional Counselor and a gender therapist, which means that a large part of my practice is devoted to working with the transgender population. I’m here to provide transgender education and resources through the content on this website, as well as the chance for you to work personally with me through my counseling, training, and consultation services.
First, the website…
I created this website in the hopes of providing education and resources to as many folks as possible so this world can be a better place for those who are transgender. There are all sorts of reasons why someone might end up on this site in search of information, which is why I want to be sure you are able to find what you came here for.
You can use these categories to quickly get you to the right resources:
- Are you Trans?
- Are you Family, Friends, or Ally?
- Are you an Employers or Educator?
- Are you a Mental Health Professional?
There’s new information put up on this site every week, so be sure to sign up for my free newsletter. That way you can be informed as to when new education and resources has been posted!
Services I Offer
Although counseling and gender therapy is a big part of how I provide help to those who are transgender (as well as to their loved ones), there are several other ways I’m able to help on a more personalized level.
- If you, your business, school, or organization is in need of individual consultation or training to bring in awareness and education around the transgender experience.
- If you have an event, class, or conference and are in need of a guest speaker or presenter to touch on a wide variety of topics in regards to the transgender issues, as well as my personal experience in working with this population.
- If you are in search of a gender therapist to interview for your news program, podcast, or school assignment, or to write articles or op-ed pieces for your blog, magazine, or journal.
See something missing from this site?
I’m always looking for help with creating new content for this site! If you have an idea for a resource or blog post please contact me so we can chat about it.
My hope is that this becomes an online community where conversation, connection, and understanding emerge from our mutual desire to make this world a better place for those who are transgender.
I’m so glad you are here to join in this vision!